If you’re a U-M Medical School researcher with a proof-of-concept technology, an early-stage biomedical venture, or you’re exploring commercialization opportunities, a Personalized Funding Consultation with an FFMI commercialization expert can help you plan, secure funding, and advance your innovation. Our experts will help improve your ability to license or secure capital by offering:
- Introduction to industry funding and partnership opportunities.
- Weekly searches to match faculty to personalized funding opportunities for
innovation and commercialization.
- Introduction to federal and state funding opportunities that support the
commercialization of technologies from academic labs.
- Post-award project management assistance.
SBIR/STTR Proposal Support
- FREE SBIR/STTR grant assistance, with training provided by BBC
Entrepreneurial Training and Consulting. http://bbcetc.com/
- Identifying appropriate solicitations and funding agencies.
- Assistance obtaining letters of support.
- Scientific review of proposals.