FFMI fastPACE is a 4-week biomedical innovation and commercialization course designed for life science innovators with an early-stage project. The fastPACE Course blends in-person and online education to help participants prepare a successful business case for funding and development partnerships.
Who Should Enroll?
- Clinicians and life science researchers
- Postdocs or graduate students working with faculty mentors
- Additional trainees and staff from universities and health systems
Why Should You Enroll?
- Develop a successful business case used to secure funding and attract collaborators
- Determine the commercial viability of your innovation
- Expand your network of innovation partners, mentors, and potential investors
- Develop greater self-confidence and business presentation skills
Enrolling a Project (Not Required)
As a project based course, participants can enroll their entire team of faculty collaborators, including any postdoc, graduate student, medical student, or staff member.
The course features an expert teaching team from a variety of settings, including academia and industry. Project teams are divided into educational tracks and assigned a teaching team member to capitalize on their unique experience and maximize mentorship opportunities.
More than 250 project teams have graduated the fastPACE Course and used their experience to secure more than $20 million in follow-on funding. Results of the first fastPACE Course were published in the Journal of Academic Medicine – CLICK HERE to read the full article.