In this exclusive program, you’ll receive…
• In-depth education on innovation, including communicating value to stakeholders and how to pitch your idea for resources
• An opportunity to develop innovative biomedical technologies, as well as impact clinical technologies and processes
• Guidance on your implementation strategy and business case
• Connections to relevant stakeholders, including departmental and university resources, industry, and investors
• Mentorship from seasoned innovators
• …and more!
Click here to view the Spring 2019 syllabus.
We are accepting inquiries/pre-enrollment for the 2020 Aikens Innovation Academy course. Let us know if you are interested, and see the FCVC Innovation Program site for other innovation resources for the FCVC.
Contact Meghan Cuddihy, Program Manager, to arrange a consultation about your idea and learn about education, funding, and mentorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-615-9904
This customized program is a collaboration between the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and FFMI.