In this exclusive program, you’ll receive…
• In-depth education on innovation, including communicating value to stakeholders and how to pitch your idea for resources
• An opportunity to develop innovative biomedical technologies, as well as impact clinical technologies and processes
• Guidance on your implementation strategy and business case
• Connections to relevant stakeholders, including departmental and university resources, industry, and investors
• Mentorship from seasoned innovators
• …and more!
Enrollment is now open for the Winter/Spring 2022 Aikens Innovation Academy. The course is scheduled to run Feb 1 – April 19. View the schedule here; note that the pitch showcase has not been scheduled at this time.
Click the button below or contact Meghan Cuddihy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to indicate your interest.
Contact Meghan Cuddihy, Program Manager, to arrange a consultation about your idea and learn about education, funding, and mentorship opportunities: email@example.com or 734-615-9904. Visit the FCVC Innovation Program site for other innovation resources for the FCVC.
This customized program is a collaboration between the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and FFMI.