In this exclusive program, you’ll receive…
• In-depth education on innovation, including communicating value to stakeholders and how to pitch your idea for resources
• An opportunity to develop innovative biomedical technologies, as well as impact clinical technologies and processes
• Guidance on your implementation strategy and business case
• Connections to relevant stakeholders, including departmental and university resources, industry, and investors
• Mentorship from seasoned innovators
• …and more!
We are now enrolling for the Winter/Spring 2021 Aikens Innovation Academy, which will be virtual. Click the button below to let us know you are interested. The schedule is not finalized, but view a draft Winter 2021 syllabus to better understand the course. Currently, dates/times listed in the syllabus are tentative. Dates are unlikely to change, but we are considering switching one workshop group to from the evening to an afternoon time. Let us know if that makes the course more accessible to you.
Contact Meghan Cuddihy, Program Manager, to arrange a consultation about your idea and learn about education, funding, and mentorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-615-9904. Visit the FCVC Innovation Program site for other innovation resources for the FCVC.
This customized program is a collaboration between the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and FFMI.