In this exclusive program, you’ll receive…
• In-depth education on innovation, including communicating value to stakeholders and how to pitch your idea for resources
• An opportunity to develop innovative biomedical technologies, as well as impact clinical technologies and processes
• Guidance on your implementation strategy and business case
• Connections to relevant stakeholders, including departmental and university resources, industry, and investors
• Mentorship from seasoned innovators
• …and more!
The Winter/Spring 2021 Aikens Innovation Academy is currently full. If you would like additional information about the program or to be notified for future enrollment, click the button below or contact Meghan Cuddihy (email@example.com).
Contact Meghan Cuddihy, Program Manager, to arrange a consultation about your idea and learn about education, funding, and mentorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-615-9904. Visit the FCVC Innovation Program site for other innovation resources for the FCVC.
This customized program is a collaboration between the Frankel Cardiovascular Center and FFMI.