Fast Forward Medical Innovation provides U-M researchers with an experienced industry guide to approaching companies and establishing research collaborations, such as:
- Initial collaboration discussions
- Agreement execution & implementation
- Creative partnering methods, including precompetitive consortia, contracted services, data/biospecimen exchange, sponsored research, and co-development
External industry partners get access to an academic research powerhouse and benefit from our strong relationships with world-renowned Michigan Medicine departments and programs, including:
- Rogel Cancer Center
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center
- Elizabeth Weiser Caswell Diabetes Institute
- Michigan Center for Integrative Research in Critical Care
- Michigan Drug Discovery
- Precision Health
Looking to partner with a U-M Medical School Researcher? CLICK HERE for a list of specific subject areas and Business Development team contact information for that topic.
LEARN MORE about our research faculty who are breaking new ground in commercialization.